- Compliance with an immigration detainer request
- Compliance with a request from a federal immigration agency to notify the agency before the release of an inmate or detainee
- Federal immigration agency access to an inmate for interview
- Investigation of the inmate’s immigration status, and
- Providing a federal immigration agency with an inmate’s incarceration status or release date.
House Bill 9 would have devastating effects on communities in Florida. We have to stop it now.
Click here to send a message to your state representative and let them know you oppose HB9.