On Thursday, April 15, the Florida Senate will vote on Gov. DeSantis’ discriminatory anti-protest bill. This bill will silence and criminalize Floridians’ First Amendment right to peacefully protest.
Call these senators to voice your opposition to HB1 and tell them to vote NO on HB1.
- Senator Jennifer Bradley: (850) 487-5005
- Senator Keith Perry: (850) 487-5008
- Senate President Wilton Simpson: (850) 487-5010
- Senator Ed Hooper: (850) 487-5016
- Senator Danny Burgess: (850) 487-5020
- Senator Kathleen Passidomo: (850) 487-5028
- Senator Ileana Garcia: (850) 487-5037
- Senator Ana Maria Rodriguez: (850) 487-5039
- Senator Aaron Bean: (850) 487-5004
Once connected, tell these senators (or leave a message):
My name is ________ and I am a Floridian. I am calling to urge (State Senator's Name) to oppose House Bill 1 and protect Floridians’ constitutional right to protest. Polling shows that 63 percent of Floridians do not support HB1.
This bill will silence and criminalize everyday Floridians who want to exercise their First Amendment right to peacefully protest. Floridians simply do not need a bill that criminalizes our right to protest. Please vote NO on House Bill 1.