The ACLU of Florida Greater Miami Chapter is proud to present a new edition to our Zoom webinar series!
“The Future of Reproductive Rights in Florida”
Our panel of reproductive rights experts and distinguished elected officials will discuss the current laws and constitutional rights of Floridians to terminate their pregnancy. The panel will also focus on the upcoming legislative session, including Florida’s proposed anti-abortion bill and the impact it would have on women and families if passed.
Our panelists include:
- Jasmen Rogers - Political Strategist and Founder, Folding Chair Consulting
- Laura Goodhue - VP Public Policy, Planned Parenthood of South, East and North Florida
- Sen. Shevrin Jones - Florida State Senator, District 35
- Monica Skoko Rodríguez - Executive Director, Miami-Dade Commission for Women
- The Honorable Jeri Cohen - Retired Judge, Eleventh Judicial Circuit
- Moderator: Rachel Streitfeld - Vice President, ACLU of Florida Greater Miami Chapter and North Bay Village Commissioner
We hope you can join us for this critically important conversation. Be sure to RSVP to let us know if you can make it — we look forward to seeing you there! The Florida Bar has approved this webinar for 2.0 CLE credits.
To RSVP for this event, click here.