The ACLU of Florida Greater Miami Chapter invites you to their upcoming virtual event called "The Future of Immigration Rights in Florida," on Thursday, January 27, 2022, from 7-8:30 p.m.
A panel of immigrant rights experts will discuss current immigration laws, specifically state and local law enforcement of those laws including family separation policy, racial profiling, discrimination, and any proposed changes in Florida’s upcoming legislative session.
- Jennifer Anzardo Valdes | Director for Children's Legal Program – Americans for Immigrant Justice
- Vanessa Joseph | Immigration Attorney and City of North Miami Clerk
- Esteban Wood | Policy & Civic Engagement Lead – WeCount!
- Amien Kacou | Immigrant Rights Staff Attorney – ACLU of Florida
- Moderator: Mauro Santos | Attorney – ACLU of Florida Greater Miami Chapter Treasurer
We hope you can join us for this critically-important conversation.
Please register in advance for the webinar. After registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing info about joining. Be sure to RSVP to let us know if you can make it – we look forward to seeing you there!
This event is Florida Bar-approved for 2 CLE general credits/1 Certification credit. You’ll be given the reference code number upon completion of the forum —