On Thursday, March 24, join the Greater Miami Chapter of the ACLU of Florida for a panel discussion on voting rights in Florida.
Please join our esteemed panel of voting and civil rights experts for a discussion on what voting will look like this election year. During this discussion, our panelists will cover the latest voting restrictions in Florida and throughout the country, how your right to vote may be impacted by these new restrictions, and what is being done to defend your voting rights.
- Caren Short: interim deputy legal director, Southern Poverty Law Center
- Zara Haq: senior campaign strategist, ACLU
- Marisol Zenteno: 1st vice president of the League of Women Voters of Florida, and adjunct professor – FIU
- Dr. Sean D. Foreman: professor of political science and chair of the Department of History and Political Science, Barry University
- Moderated by Kristofer Hernandez: attorney and Greater Miami Chapter of the ACLU of Florida board member
This event is approved for 2 general CLE credits, and 1 certification credit for state and federal government and administrative practice.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the online meeting. RSVP to let us know if you can make it.