Join our Brevard Chapter and Space Coast Progressive Alliance for "Crisis at the Southern Border," a community forum, on Thursday, Oct. 10.
Engage with panelists on why Central American migrants are fleeing to the U.S., discuss the reasons behind the inaction of lawmakers to enact comprehensive immigration reform, and consider possible solutions for this ongoing humanitarian dilemma.
- Christina Keshishian, Brevard ACLU
- Stephanie Steen, child therapist
- Pastor Joel Tooley, Nazarene Church and We Welcome Immigrants National Consultant
- Oliver Torres, Southern Poverty Law Center, Immigrant Justice Project
- Stephanie Wall, Florida Immigrant Coalition
This event is free and open to the public. RSVP and we'll see you there!