Our Greater Miami Chapter and the League of Women Voters of Miami-Dade County is proud to present another in our Zoom Forum series on Thursday, Sept. 24 at 7 PM!
Please join our panel of voting and civil rights experts for a discussion on your voting rights and how to make sure your vote’s counted. Panelists will discuss:
- Why vote? What’s on the ballot?
- How does it impact you?
- Three ways to vote in Miami-Dade County and get counted.
- Ballot security and protecting your vote.
- Getting help at the polls.
- Stephen Hunter Johnson, chair, Miami Dade County Black Affairs Advisory Board
- Monica Skoko Rodríguez, executive director, Miami-Dade Commission for Women and President – Miami
- Daniel Tilley, ACLU of Florida legal director
- Moderated by Kristofer Hernandez, board member of the Greater Miami Chapter of the ACLU of Florida, attorney, and voter services committee, League of Women Voters Miami-Dade County
RSVP to let us know if you make it. After registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the event.