The war on reproductive justice is raging more furiously than ever, with politicians targeting a woman's right to access abortion care. With the recent vacancy on the Supreme Court, access to necessary medical services and treatment for women is at stake and sitting idly by is not an option.
Join the Brevard Chapter of the ACLU of Florida, Planned Parenthood Brevard LAT, and the League of Women Voters of the Space Coast for a panel discussion on the fight to protect reproductive rights and ensure access to health services for women.
- Natishia June, ACLU of Florida
- Stephanie Loraine, Central Florida Women’s Emergency Fund
- Jo Shim, League of Women Voters of the Space Coast
- Lynette Fodor, Planned Parenthood Brevard LAT
- Rev. Bryan G. Fulwider, lead plaintiff in the ACLU case Fulwider v. Senior
The forum is free and open to the public. See you on August 13!