Join the ACLU of Florida on Thursday, February 15 for an intimate conversation on civil rights, criminal justice reform, LGBT rights, and other issues impacting the African American community through the lens of Jay-Z's iconic album, "4:44."
- Dwight Bullard, New Florida Majority
- Nephateria Burke, local Miami poet
- Andrea' Ezell, J.D. candidate, University of Miami School of Law and Vice President of the Black Law Student Association
- Lora Mitchell, Author of Diary of a Young Black Girl and The Questions in Between and CEO, Lady L. Publishing
- Trelvis Randolph, Wilkie D. Ferguson Bar Associations
- Moderator: Melba Pearson, ACLU of Florida