The South has been changing rapidly thanks to decades-long organizing in communities that we are seeing reverberate in all corners of our country. Despite challenges from anti-democratic political forces in our state, we understand that to increase our impact and work towards a Florida for all, we must work collectively and utilize the momentum we have to help us set the path forward to build power over the next decade.
Following Georgia's example, join us on Wednesday, January 27, on Facebook Live to talk about the opportunities we have to build strength in Florida and across the South, leading to groundbreaking changes and power shifts that can shape a new Southern landscape.
- Jasmine Burney-Clark: founder and consulting director of Equal Ground
- Beverlye C. Neal: president of the Orange County Branch NAACP and former executive director for the Florida State Conference NAACP
- Denise Diaz, co-director, Central Florida Jobs with Justice
- Ted Hutchinson: Florida state director of FWD.us
- Micah Kubic, executive director, ACLU of Florida