Join the ACLU of Florida's Volusia/Flagler Chapter on Saturday, October 6, in Deltona for the second event in a three-part series of voter forums that will address some of the critical issues facing Floridians right now, including gerrymandering, voter ID requirements, felon voting disenfranchisement and citizens referendum rights.
Guest speakers include:
- Lisa Lewis, Volusia County Supervisor of Elections
- Paul Zimmerman, Sons of the Beach
- Dr. Len Lempel, Daytona State College
- Ruth Pierre-Charles, NextGen America
- Rev. Jeffrey Dove, Allen Chapel AME Church
- Jeff Boyle, CANDO 2 and former Ormond Beach City Commission
As we continue to fight voter suppression in Florida, we want to make sure all Floridians know what issues they face at the ballot box. We hope you can join us for these important events because our rights depend on it.